BDcraft.net is the official website dedicated to the BDcraft creations — PureBDcraft, GrungeBDcraft, XmasBDcraft, VanillaBDcraft — and its community Legal Terms and Conditions. TFC TNG Sphax BDcraft 64x. Resource Packs 18,018 Downloads Last Updated: May 6, 2020 Game Version: 1.12.2. Download Install Downloading now. If it doesn’t, click here. Manage your mods and addons with the CurseForge desktop app for Windows and macOS. Download CurseForge App. Overwolf platform.
Sphax PureBDCraft for Tekkit Classic
Sphax’s texture packs are awesome, but how can you use them with Tekkit and where can you download the file(s)? Easy! Let me walk you through getting this baby set up properly.
Looking for how to do this with Tekkit Lite? Check out our guide here. Professional paint brushes.
NOTE: Sphax doesn’t allow third-party distribution of unmodified original texture files so for now you have to go through this process (below) of combining the files yourself. Ingrimmm and Cap’n Jack are working on a better solution for this!
Here is a video tutorial of how to create and install the modified texture pack.
Make sure to check below for step-by-step instructions and the necessary download links.
Creating a Sphax PureBDcraft with Tekkit Classic SMP texturepack
Sphax Purebdcraft Resource Pack
Follow the steps below to create your own fully-patched version of the Sphax PureBDcraft texture pack with crumbl3d’s Tekkit Classic SMP texture patch! The basic idea is this, you need to take the two files and merge them into one so Minecraft knows how to load everything.
Sphax Purebdcraft 1.7.10 Pack
- Download the Sphax PureBDcraft base texturepack file
- Choose 128x, 64x, 32x, or 16x (those are the only resolutions supported by the Tekkit Classic SMP texturepack)
- Choose the version for Minecraft 1.2.5 (that’s the current MC version with Tekkit Classic)
- Download the File as a ZIP file
- URL: http://bdcraft.net/download-purebdcraft-texturepack-for-minecraft
- Download the Patch files for Tekkit Classic SMP
- Choose the same resolution as the base Sphax from step 1.1 above (128x, 64x, 32x, or 16x)
- Choose the version for Minecraft 1.2.5
- Download the file as a ZIP file
- URL: http://bdcraft.net/forum/128x64x32x-tekkit-smp-312-addon-pack
- Merge the Patch ZIP file with the Sphax Base ZIP file
- Open the Base Sphax zip file you just downloaded (I recommend using WinRAR)
- Open the Tekkit Classic SMP patch zip file you just downloaded
- Select and Copy all of the contents from the Tekkit Classic SMP Patch file into the base Sphax PureBDcraft file
- The order is important!
- Use the Update and Replace option when prompted (this should be the default option on WinRAR)
- Close both files
- They will save automatically, and the original, base Sphax PureBDcraft zip file has now been modified to include the Tekkit Classic textures
- Rename the base Sphax PureBDcraft zip file to reflect the fact that you have patched it
- i.e. “Sphax PureBDcraft 128x with Tekkit Classic SMP.zip”
- Take the newly awesomified zip file and drop it in your texture pack folder (see below for instructions on this)
- Open the tekkit texturepack folder
- see “How to Install” (below) for instructions on how to find it,
- -or- navigate (manually or with shift+command+g) to ~/Library/Application Support/techniclauncher/tekkit/texturepacks
- Inside, make yourself a new folder to put all the texture files
- e.g. name it “Sphax PureBDcraft with Tekkit Classic SMP”
- Unzip/Copy the base Sphax PureBDcraft texture zip into your folder
- Copy all of the zip file’s contents into the new folder (e.g. “Sphax PureBDcraft with Tekkit Classic SMP”) you just created
- Unzip/Copy the Tekkit Classic SMP patch zip file into your folder
- Copy all of the zip file’s contents into the same new folder (e.g. “Sphax PureBDcraft with Tekkit Classic SMP”)
- Don’t use the “Replace All” option when copying — it will overwrite instead of merging. You’ll have to manually copy the last 2–3 folder contents over!
Don’t know how to finish the installation? Check for installation details below the fold.
Sphax Purebdcraft 1.12.2
How to Install
Installation is easy; follow the steps below!
- Download the file (see above); make sure it stays in ZIP form — don’t let Safari or Firefox auto-unzip the zip file
- Open the techniclaunch folder
- Open Finder
- hit <shift>+<command>+G; or Go -> Go to Folder…
- type in ~/Library/Application Support/techniclauncher and hit <enter>
- Open Windows Explorer (<windows-key> + E)
- go to C:Usersyour_username_hereAppDataRoaming.techniclauncher
- You might need to show hidden folders to get there — or just type it into the file window
- open the tekkit folder,
- then open the texturepacks folder
- drop the texturepack (the ZIP file you downloaded) into the folder
- In Minecraft, click the Texture Packs (button) and choose the new texture pack zip file you just loaded
- Wait for Minecraft to get off its lazy butt and load the textures, then hit done, wait again, and you’re done!
Selecting the Sphax PureBDcraft plus Tekkit Classic SMP texturepack
Sphax Purebdcraft X128
Please note; we are NOT the original authors of any of this content. We have simply taken and merged the following two fruits of the labors of others, for the benefit of those who can’t or are unsure of how to merge such fruits into usefulness.
Sphax Purebdcraft Minecraft Texture Pack
All Sphax PureBDCraft textures have been provided by Sphax : http://bdcraft.net/download-purebdcraft-texturepack-for-minecraft
All Tekkit Classic SMP textures have been provided by their various authors, are being compiled by the community, and hosted by someone who is really cool: http://bdcraft.net/forum/128x64x32x-tekkit-smp-312-addon-pack
- Guy’s you can use the v1.6 for Tekkit 3.1.2 just read the ReadME in the zip. I am the creator of this patch and just want to let you know. v1.4 is outdated and doesn’t have everything textured! 🙂
- January 13, 2013 at 8:56 AM
- Pingback: Sphax PureBDCraft for Tekkit Lite « The MindCrafters Numeric keypad for mac.